Sunstore Potting Shed
Spacious building offering excellent storage with a large front glazed panel.
Standard features include:
• Handmade to order in our Yorkshire workshop
• Delivered and installed in your garden
• Crafted from pressure-treated Scandinavian redwood
• Spacious building offering excellent storage
• 15mm traditional shiplap T&G cladding on a 34mm x 44mm framework
• Large glazed front panel with two split side windows including top hung vents
• Includes full length potting bench
• 2ft 6’’ stable door fitted into a framed door set with butt hinges and a 5 lever mortice lock and handle
• T&G roof covered with heavy duty roofing felt featuring a 90mm front overhang under-clad and fitted with soffit air vents side
• T&G floor on 44mm x 44mm treated floor joists
• Available in five sizes
• Bespoke build option with this building
Popular options include:
• 20mm logroll cladding
• Onduline roof sheets
• Workbenches and shelving
• Guttering and downpipes
Our mid-range building built to a high specification, available in many size and roof options.
Traditional potting shed with large sloped fronted glazed panel for maximum light.
Unique design with half clear Onduline roof to provide optimum light transmission.