Classic Potting Shed
Traditional potting shed with large sloped fronted glazed panel for maximum light.
Standard features include:
• Handmade to order in our Yorkshire workshop
• Designed to achieve the maximum amount of light and yet remain secure and suitable for all storage needs
• Delivered and installed in your garden pressure-treated
• Crafted from pressure-treated Scandinavian redwood
• Traditional potting shed with large sloped fronted glazed panel for maximum light with a top hung vent, and angled fixed side lights
• All fitted with toughened safety glass
• Includes full length potting bench located under the large window
• 2’6’’ stable door fitted into a framed door set with butt hinges and a mortice lock and handle
• Generous 1.8m internal eaves height
• 15mm traditional shiplap T&G cladding on a 34mm x 44mm framework
• T&G roof covered with heavy duty roofing felt featuring a 150mm front overhang under-clad and fitted with soffit air vents
• T&G floor on 44mm x 44mm treated floor joists
• Available in five sizes with the option to tailor further
• Bespoke build service available
Cladding options include:
• 20mm log roll
• Traditional rough sawn weatherboard
• Additional doors and windows
• Adjustable height glazing
• Double glazing
• Fold and slide door system
• Opening windows
• Partitions with or without doors
• Many roof cover options
• Insulation and internal lining
Our mid-range building built to a high specification, available in many size and roof options.
Spacious building offering excellent storage with a large front glazed panel.
Unique design with half clear Onduline roof to provide optimum light transmission.