Rutland Potting Shed
Unique design with half clear Onduline roof to provide optimum light transmission.
Standard features include:
• Handmade to order in our Yorkshire workshop
• Delivered and installed in your garden
• Crafted from pressure-treated Scandinavian redwood
• Combination of secure garden shed and potting shed
• Our unique design of a half solid and half clear Onduline roof
• Features a large glazed side panel and split side windows with top hung vents
• 15mm traditional shiplap T&G cladding on a 34mm x 44mm framework
• Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
• Includes full length potting bench located under the large window
• 2ft 6’’ stable door fitted into a framed door set with butt hinges and 5 lever mortice lock and handle
• Roof includes a 90mm overhang to each side under-clad and fitted with a soffit air vent
• T&G floor on 44mm x 44mm floor joists
• Available in many sizes
• Bespoke build service available on this building
Popular options include:
• 20mm logroll cladding
• Guttering and downpipes
Our mid-range building built to a high specification, available in many size and roof options.
Traditional potting shed with large sloped fronted glazed panel for maximum light.
Spacious building offering excellent storage with a large front glazed panel.