Premium workshop, solid, robust and built to last. Avaliable in both Apex and Pent roof styles.
Standard features include:
• Premium built flagship heavy duty workshop
• Handmade to order in our Yorkshire workshop
• Delivered and installed in your garden
• Crafted from pressure treated Scandinavian redwood
• 5ft pr (2ft 6’’ per leaf) of solid FLB 44mm thick solid doors
• Superior security features including galvanised cranked hook and band hinges and premium long throw lock and handle
• 15mm traditional shiplap T&G cladding on a 34mm x 70mm framework
• Available in Apex and Pent roof styles
• Available with a standard 1.83m eaves or tall 1.95m eaves
• Under 2.5m to meet planning requirements and available in many sizes
• All roofs have a under-clad overhang fitted with soffit air vent design to maintain a suitable airflow through the building • Joinery windows glazed with toughened glass
• Low maintenance black Onduline roofing sheets
• Bespoke build available
Popular options include:
• Cladding options of 20mm logroll or traditional rough sawn weatherboard
• Internal lining with insulation and plywood or horizontal T&G cladding
• Internal partitions with or without doors
• Additional doors and windows
• Workbenches and shelving • Guttering and downpipes
Our mid-range building built to a high specification, available in many size and roof options.
Traditional potting shed with large sloped fronted glazed panel for maximum light.
A traditional looking garden building with rough sawn weatherboard cladding.
Spacious building offering excellent storage with a large front glazed panel.