Our mid-range building built to a high specification, available in many size and roof options.
Standard features include:
• Solid, durable storage building
• Above average specification
• Handmade to order in our Yorkshire workshop
• Delivered and installed in your garden
• Crafted from pressure-treated Scandinavian redwood
• Under 2.5m high to meet modern planning requirements
• Available in two eaves height, Standard 1.8m and Tall 1.91m
• 15mm traditional shiplap T&G cladding on a 34mm x 44mm framework
• Available with either Apex or Pent roof styles
• With 6 Apex models and 10 Pent models to choose from
• Joinery windows glazed with toughened glass
• 3ft wide ledged & braced box framed door, galvanised hinges with lock and key
• Onduline roofing sheets
• Choose from a standard layout or position the doors and windows
Popular options include:
• 20mm logroll cladding
• Guttering and downpipes
• Workbenches and shelving
• Security windows
Traditional potting shed with large sloped fronted glazed panel for maximum light.
A traditional looking garden building with rough sawn weatherboard cladding.
Spacious building offering excellent storage with a large front glazed panel.
Unique design with half clear Onduline roof to provide optimum light transmission.